C&M to host HR and recruitment webinar for all travel companies
C&M Travel Recruitment will be hosting a live webinar giving HR, legal and recruitment advice to help all travel companies throughout the next period of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Hosted by Barbara Kolosinska, Director at C&M Travel Recruitment, the webinar will also feature expert insight from Claire Steiner, HR and talent professional, and Ami Naru, Partner at Travlaw, and will give all attendees the chance to post their own questions on the day.
Taking place in association with Travel Weekly on Thursday 24th September at 10am, the webinar will feature a variety of topics, including:
- Next stages of the recovery
- Preparing for the unpredictable
- Overview of various sectors
- How to promote the right employer branding during a pandemic
- Legal issues regarding working from home / increased flexibility
- The importance of keeping your team motivated / do you have the right staff in place?
- Redundancy vs voluntary leave – an employer’s options
- And there will be details of an exciting new C&M product launch to help all affected staff in the travel industry
The webinar is open to all travel industry professionals, and attendees can register here to book their place.
Speaking about the event, Barbara Kolosinska, Director at C&M Travel Recruitment, said: "After the success of our candidate webinar earlier in the summer, we're excited to now focus on clients by offering a wealth of guidance and support to help them through the next stages of the pandemic.
"The pace of change affecting our industry at the moment means that many companies are having to deal with HR, legal and staffing issues that are completely new to them. So we have put together this webinar to support all travel companies at this difficult time and allow them to gain advice and post questions to a panel of experts."