Groups Travel Specialist - up to £38K
This exceptional sports travel company have an opportunity for an experienced Travel or Business Travel Consultant with groups travel expertise to join them to account manage any one of their key prestigious accounts. In this role you will be using your travel & flights expertise and exquisite customer service to manage the travel for a professional sports team and / or to a wide variety of international sporting events. This is an amazing opportunity to join this fast paced and innovative travel company in West Sussex with a salary of up to £38k for experienced candidates!
Groups Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and suppliers - providing a bespoke tailor-made, efficient end to end service.
- Liaise with clients to provide flight costs, trip guidance and information.
- Make reservations using Sabre ensuring all information is accurate and that special requests have been actioned.
- Apply appropriate fares and issue tickets and documents with the specified time frame including re-issuing and refunding where appropriate.
- Ensure concise and accurate pricing using fare sheets.
Groups Travel Specialist - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a business / groups / sports travel role
- Strong fares knowledge is a must.
- GDS proficiency, preferably Sabre but cross training will be provided.
- Outstanding organisational and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of ticketing would be advantageous although not essential.
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills.
Groups Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Salary dependent on experience but up to £38k for experienced candidates with group travel / business travel / sports travel experience.
- Monday to Friday - 9 to 5.30
- Hybrid working circa 2 to 3 days office based. Full remote working considered for experienced candidates.
To apply for the role of Groups Travel Specialist, please apply online or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk