Account Executive - TRAVEL
This successful, established travel company are looking for an Account Executive to work within their applications team to manage and support new membership enquiries. This is a key role to finding solutions for membership within the business and as the main point of contact you will play a pivotal role in the end to end application process. This is a high profile role that requires passion for the delivery of exceptional support and service.
Account Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- To support new applicants through the application process, having received new applications from the recruitment team.
- Hold initial conversations with potential new members and representing the company with passion and working with the Recruitment Manager to generate potential new members
- Use an entrepreneurial approach to identify solutions for applicants
- Manage the ongoing administration of the completed application until the client 'goes live' by working closely with the Membership and Operations team
- Attend networking events to engage with potential new members
- Update records on internal databases and staying up to date with a good understanding of all membership benefits and services
Account Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in the travel industry ideally in retail travel or tour operations.
- Confident decision maker with exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Previousl successful candidates have come from a Travel Consultant, Sales Executive, Agency Sales, Sales Support or Account Manager background
Account Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £28k plus lucrative monthly incentive scheme
- Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 pm role with flexibility required for occasional out of hours networking events.
- Office based in Woking
Please apply for the position of Account Executive online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk