Africa Travel Specialist
This award winning travel company are the experts in their field and offer unique travel experiences to a wealth of wonderful destinations, with a focus on wildlife. They are adept at putting together the most extraordinary journeys and their team of travel specialists are experts in the regions they sell. They now have a vacancy for an experienced Africa Travel Specialist to join their team, and are looking for candidates with proven travel sales experience with extensive knowledge of South & East Africa and the ability to build bespoke tailor-made itineraries.
Africa Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Within your specialist area, provide clients with a caring service, tailoring quotes to their specific requirements using your excellent destination and supplier knowledge.
- Following the client journey from initial enquiry and guiding them through the sales process and beyond to look after them every step of the way.
- Remaining sales focused, whilst ensuing you are concentrating on the needs of your clients and providing an exceptional personalised service throughout.
- Be pro-active in researching your region and learning about everything from accommodation & transport options, to culture, wildlife, and history. Understanding its unique proposition in the market.
- Develop the product range in your region and be motivated to increase the portfolio to the benefit the business and clients alike.
Africa Travel Specialist - Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working in travel sales with tailor-made skills and exceptional personal knowledge of Southern & East Africa destination knowledge is a must.
- Exceptional ability to build a rapport with clients and suppliers, delivering a bespoke, caring, and personalised service always.
- Results driven and pro-active with a motivation to learn, and increase your portfolio.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is imperative.
- Strong team player -working with your colleagues towards the same end goal.
Africa Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Basic salary of up to circa £30k plus lucrative commission
- Hybrid office / homeworking available. Min of 1 to 2 days office based in East Sussex.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- Regular fam trips!
Please apply for the position of Africa Travel Specialist online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk