Travel Operations Executive
This leading leading tour operator is looking for several Travel Operations Executives to join their customer service division. This team work to ensure the pre-travel operation runs smoothly and efficiently, providing system, process and product support to the call centre, suppliers, and customers. As part of this friendly and enthusiastic team, you will enjoy a multi-tasking role which involves:
Travel Operations Executive - Role Features & Responsibilities:
- Coaching call centre staff in the use of various systems & processes and in the preferred service style
- Troubleshooting system errors experienced by call centre staff and customers, seeing them through to completion
- Taking ownership and successfully resolving escalated customer issues, including supporting the 'in-resort' team with queries from customers who are already travelling
- Responding to internal, supplier, and customer emails in a timely and professional fashion
- Negotiating with suppliers on rejected bookings and where a reservation cannot be fulfilled, liaising with the customer to reach a mutually acceptable solution
- Proactively identifying failed bookings and subsequently contacting affected customers with an effective solution
- Servicing staff bookings efficiently
Travel Operations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel industry experience in a customer focused role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A 'can do' attitude with a desire to be flexible, help others and work as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task and work in a highly organised fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage demanding workloads
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to quickly grasp a variety of systems
Travel Operations Executive - Additional Information
- Salary package circa £26,000, depending on experience.
- This role involves working 8 hour shifts, earliest start is 8 AM and the latest start is 12 PM.
- This team work every day with 5 days worked out of 7, approx 1 weekend in 4 and bank holidays on a rota.
- Fantastic range of benefits including excellent staff travel concessions which apply from the date of joining.
Please apply for the position of Customer Operations Executive online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org"
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk