Finance Manager - London/Hybrid - Travel Industry. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant / Financial Controller / Finance Manager to join an established Tour Operator based in London with flexibility around hybrid working. You will work closely with the Finance Director with scope to develop as the business grows and will be hands on with all aspects of the business.
Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial and management reporting
- Preparation of annual accounts for audit and annual statutory reporting
- Day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Complete tax returns and other statutory compliance requirements
- Provide financial and analytical support to the Director of Finance and the board of directors as required (ad hoc - budgets, spending, reporting etc)
- Guide and coach department Heads on their team's budgets and forecasting
- Performing adhoc analysis pro-actively or as directed, to provide performance insights that aid growth and focus appropriate resource allocation
Finance Manager Skills / Experience Required
- CIMA/ACCA Accountancy qualifications
- Experience in the travel industry with knowledge of ABTA and ATOL requirements highly desirable
- Dynamic team player who enjoys both the hands on and strategic aspects of management accounting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially astute
- Ability to be strategic with a willingness to be hands on with day to day tasks
Finance Manager Additional Details
A competitive salary depending on experience and up for negotiation.
Hybrid working out of their central London office
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/