North America Travel Specialist
This specialist independent tour operator is looking for an experienced North America Travel Specialist to join their small, successful sales team at their office in Kent. As a North America Travel Specialist you will be using your in depth knowledge to create bespoke holiday itineraries throughout the USA & Canada and other worldwide destinations for both direct customers and travel agents.
North America Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Putting together bespoke tailor-made itineraries to North America and other destinations.
- Deal with incoming requests from travel agents and direct customers by phone, email and via the website.
- Provide an exceptional after sales service to customers and agents throughout the customer journey until return home.
- Carry out all required booking administration.
North America Travel Specialist - Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong travel sales experience working for a tour operator or retail travel agency
- Exceptional first hand in depth USA travel knowledge and strong worldwide destination knowledge
- Proven sales success with experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Proficient using a travel GDS - ideally Galileo / Travelport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a genuine desire to provide exceptional service
North America Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Salary up to circa £25k dependent on experience plus annual discretionary bonus
- Full time Mon to Fri 9.5.30 with occasional Saturdays 9 to 4 from January to March.
- Part time considered for experienced candidates
- Office based but hybrid working (1 to 2 days at home) possible after training
- Educational trips available
Please apply for the position of North America Travel Specialist online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk