Travel Administration Executive
This highly successful travel organisation has created several new roles on an initial 1 year FTC to assist with the administration of travel vouchers issued to customers whose travel plans have been affected by the Covid pandemic. These roles require candidates to have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills, with experience of working with Excel spreadsheets being an advantage.
Travel Administration Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of voucher administration, including reissues and issue of new vouchers.
- Co-ordination of support teams handling of voucher redemptions and monitoring agreed turnaround times.
- Accountable for voiding vouchers when refunds are processed or a chargeback has been lodged.
- Management of internal queues to respond to queries and action requests received from outsourced team.
- Identification of errors caused by the incorrect application of vouchers and ensure appropriate action taken to resolve.
- Responsible for auditing overrides used for voucher process, correcting and providing feedback as required.
- Assist with the audit and reconciliation of vouchers between the reservation system, MI and finance.
- Assist in identifying issues with existing processes causing system blockages and recommend / implement changes to resolve.
- Contribute to training colleagues on new and existing processes.
- Respond to emails relating to vouchers and identify common customer questions to add to FAQ's.
Travel Administration Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Fully computer literate with experience of working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Numerate, analytical, logical and methodical.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly and self sufficiently.
- Able to work independently and use own initiative to make sound decisions.
- Experience with travel reservations systems such as Amadeus or Galileo would be an advantage but not essential.
Travel Administration Executive - Additional Information:
- Initial 1 year fixed term contract (possiblity to be extended)
- Salary £21,000
- Office based initially but some flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week once fully trained.
Please apply for the position of Travel Administration Executive online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk