Financial Controller- London/Hybrid Working - Travel Industry. An excellent opportunity to join a small but growing, entrepreneurial travel business which is part of a larger global organisation.
Financial Controller Responsibilities
You will be acting as the stand alone financial controller for this business, with join reporting lines in to the managing director and group finance department. You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place and all relevant operational responsibilities are being met such as the preparation of monthly management accounts including p&l, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts. You will oversee and report on financial risk management and produce MI reports. You will also oversee the regulatory reporting (ABTA, ATOL, IATA, CAA).
Financial Controller Skills Required
- Experience working at a finance manager / head of finance or financial controller level, preferably in the travel or leisure sector
- Cash-flow management experience
- Part or fully qualified (CIMA or ACCA) preferred
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in international markets desirable
- Willingness to be very hands on whilst also supporting with higher level strategic planning
- A 'thinker' who can challenge the senior management on financial matters
Financial Controller Package
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
This will initially be London based to onboard yourself in the business after which a hybrid approach of working 2/3 days a week from the office or home is available should you wish to do so.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/