Luxury Villa specialist required by a prestigious tour operator. You will specialise in the company's top-end Villa product, tailor-making holidays for affluent clientele. Salary up to 29k plus generous commission scheme.
Luxury villa specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintain intricate knowledge of the top-end Villa product on the company's portfolio
- Provide industry-leading level of service to ultra-high-spending clientele and maintenance of exceptional communication throughout the client's experience from quotation to return of travel
- Tailor-make the client's broader itinerary in addition to the Villa stay
- Strive to maximise revenue and surpass sales targets
- Nurture relationships with suppliers
Luxury Villa specialist Skills and Experience:
- Travel Industry experience selling Luxury Villa Holidays,
- Luxury Travel Sales experience is highly desirable
- Both service and sales drive in abundance
- Exceptional communication and rapport building skills
- Meticulous planner
Luxury villa specialist Additional lnfo:
- Competitive Salary with generous commission scheme
- Excellent Benefit package
- Mon - Fri - 9am - 5.30pm with 8 Staurdays per year, paid
- educational Travel
If you have the experience required as stated above and you are interested in this exciting Villa Specialist Consultant position please apply here or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DT55352.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk