Travel Store Manager
Required for this established travel company based in West London who are looking to relaunch their luxury leisure retail offering. They are looking for an experienced Travel Store Manager with a background in luxury travel. They will pay between £30 to 45k plus commission.
Travel Store Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Building a team and brand from scratch using your years of experience in the luxury travel sector as a branch manager.
- Experience of selling luxury worldwide holidays including honeymoons, cruises, villas, tailormade tours, island breaks etc.
- To promote the business and booking process.
- The know how to promote the company to the local area through social media & other methods of marketing.
Travel Store Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have extensive travel industry experience at manager level.
- Must have experience of managing a travel agency specialising in luxury.
- Happy to sell as well as build and manage a team.
- GDS knowledge
- Contacts within tour operators, the knowledge on where to go to book cruises, villas, hotels etc
- Some social media and marketing experience.
- Ideally some client following
Travel Store Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary of £30k to £45k plus commisison, dependent on experience.
- Office based role in West London.
Please apply for the position of Travel Store Manager online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk