A hugely exciting opportunity has arisen for a experienced hospitality Director of Marketing and Sales to join a market leader luxury resort operator to oversee the revenue growth and marketing strategy for two key properties based in a very expat friendly part of the Caribbean.
Develop marketing and sales strategies to achieve and exceed company objectives
- Prepare reporting and management revenue data for the board to assist with strategic decision making
- Lead advertising and promotional activities / print, online, social, direct email
- Manage all company sales &marketing activities
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in line with company objectives and budgets
- Manage and improve lead generations and measure ROI
- Overall responsibility for company brand identity
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and produce weekly/monthly reports
- Lead and manage sales teams and direct channel development
- Evaluate market research and monitor competitor activity
- Lead PR and Social media plan
- Working with creative agencies
- Maintain communications to ensure all company members are kept informed of marketing & sales objectives
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships
- Responsible for all communications both internal and external, keeping all stakeholders informed of the marketing objectives, including package descriptions, press releases, product descriptions and more.
The role will offer an attractive package plus housing allowance, relocation and other great benefits
Ideally seeking an individual who is available at short notice, 4 to 8 weeks who can relocate with financial assistance of the company.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/