Reservation Support Assistant
This leading luxury tour operator are looking for Reservations Support Assistants to join them on an initial contract basis to April 2020 as part of an important transition to a new reservation system. The role will involve using your expertise to support the front-line sales team with the amendment of existing customer reservations.
Reservation Support Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitor phone & email requests from front-line sales staff and make the appropriate amendments, referring to contracts as required.
- Communicate clearly with relevant teams and provide a quick and efficient service for the sales staff to enable them to liaise with & look after the customers.
- Escalate & resolve issues arising which may have an impact on future bookings.
- Prioritise and manage your workload effectively to ensure maximum productivity.
Reservation Support Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel industry background required: sales, operations, ticketing etc.
- The ability to quickly learn new systems, preferably experience using multiple travel.booking systems including GDS - Galileo / Amadeus.
- Knowledge of Worldwide geography.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities; able to juggle workloads and multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data and reading contracts.
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- The ability to set clear deadlines when reverting to a customer or a colleague and keep them fully updated at all times.
- Enjoy working within a small team and independently.
Reservations Support Assistant - Additional Information:
- This roles involves working 37.5 hours per week across 5 days to include two weekends a month. Hours of work are: Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 5:30pm, Sundays 11am - 5pm.
- Basic salary of £18,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience.
- Onsite Café serving delicious lunches, snacks & coffees
- Complimentary tea, coffee & fruit
- on site activities eg pool & pilates!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join this renowned luxury tour operator and there is the genuine opportunity for these positions to lead to a permanent role.
Please apply for the position of Reservations Support Assistant online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk