Flights and Reservations Coordinator, Buckinghamshire, up to 24K
Reservations Coordinator required for a Groups Specialist Tour Operator. You will be a key part of the small aviation team and be responsible for managing group bookings in the education sector to the Middle East, Africa and North America.
Flights and Reservations Coordinator, Responsibilities:
- Source and negotiate the best fares
- Rapport building with relevant airline departments
- Research new cost effective routings, staying abreast of aviation market trends
- Q management
- Manage contract deadlines
- Monitor, budget and concentrate on saving money/hitting annual targets
- Multistop fare construction
- Utilise spreadsheets to log ADM's, refunds, cancellations
- Liaise with whole team
Flights and Reservations Coordinator, Skills:
- Familiarity with Amadeus (or another native CRS)
- Intermediate IT skills excel/word
- Organisation and Prioritisation in a fast paced pressurised working environment
- Exceptional Admin
- Suitable candidates may come from a background as a Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Groups Specialist.
Flight Consultant Additional Information:
- Salary 22 - 24K.
- This company is one of the most popular travel companies in its field and is renowned for having a really friendly team and a lovely working environment.
- Working in a small team it will be crucial that you have an outoging personality, enjoy your work and are happy to support others when required.
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Alex on 0207 397 1274
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk