Digital, Trade and Direct Marketing Executive required by an award-winning tour operator. 30-33K dependent upon experience.
Digital, Trade and Direct Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Work with digital marketing partners to deliver an effective Paid Search strategy, Search Engine Optimization and social media performance.
- Conceive and implement strategies to increase online traffic to the website
- Track website performance, conversion rates and optimisation and continually make improvements to the companies digital marketing channels
- Implement fully integrated marketing campaigns designed to enhance awareness, promote data capture and/or lead generation, with both direct clients and the travel trade.
- Oversee production of all marketing collateral
- Co-ordinate and develop regular marketing activity with direct clients and travel agents.
- Maintain branding and corporate identity
- Evaluate all marketing activity driving ROI and providing meaningful MI reporting
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop and oversee implementation of any digital/content marketing efforts
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop CRM system
Digital, Trade and Direct Marketing Executive Experience required:
- Travel Industry Marketing Experience with a solid understanding of Digital Marketing practises
- Commercially-minded and analytical
- Good geographical knowledge and interest in travel
If you are interested in this exciting new Marketing opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk