Retail Travel Sales Consultants - Central Glasgow
This is a rare opportunity to work office hours within the retail travel industry. Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 with the occasional Saturday 10am-2pm. A long established independent retail travel company is currently seeking an experienced retail travel consultant in Glasgow. The position is full time, offering an excellent basic salary up to £18,000 depending on experience, plus individual bonus scheme, pension, as well as fantastic travel incentives and benefits.
Retail Travel Sales Consultant Duties
- Work as part of a team in a busy retail travel branch.
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too.
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets;
Retail Travel Sales Consultant skills required
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant, selling and arranging worldwide travel;
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service;
- Great face to face and telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers,
- A passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge.
If you are interested in the above role please call Sam on 0161 238 4495 quoting SR53847 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk