Marine Business Travel Consultant - Canterbury paying up to £23K Plus Incentive Programme!
A rare opportunity for an experienced Marine Business Travel Consultant to join one of the UK's leading independent travel companies. Providing bespoke travel service including flights, hotels and car hire and many other ancillary products for a cross section of related businesses throughout the UK and Worldwide.
Marine Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Corresponding with emails and incoming calls in an efficiently and timely manner
- Providing an professional and positive service to customer via telephone and email
- Maximising sale opportunities, increasing customer value at every opportunity.
- Handing complaints professionally and promptly, demonstrating genuine care and concern
- Supporting the senior Management by being actively involved in agreed activities to exploit commercial and financial opportunities for the company.
- Take on additional responsibilities outside your remit as the business needs
Marine Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years business travel experience
- Be customer centric with proven experience of outstanding customer service with a "can do" approach
- Excellent telephone manner with a professional approach
- A fast learner with excellent attention to detail
- GDS - preferably Galileo or Amadeus
Marine Business Travel Consultant Package and benefits :
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30 - No weekends!
- Paying £21-23K - Plus incentive payment scheme
- 20 days - increasing with length of service - plus bank holidays
- Pay review every year
- Employment pension scheme
Please apply for the position of Marine Business Travel Consultant online or send your CV with a short cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to: email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk