HR Administrator - Flexible working opportunity. This World renowned global travel company are seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join them on a 9 month maternity cover contract The purpose of this job is to provide a full HR and payroll administrative service.
HR Administrator - Role & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment - Support managers with recruitment activity and for providing advice and information to aid effective recruitment and selection. Accountable for advertising all jobs on the company website and and managing relationship with recruitment agencies.
- Responsibility for tracking sickness and producing absence reports.
- Payroll Administration - Responsibility for completion and submission of monthly pay input to accounting team and for providing an effective payroll service to the business. Assist with pay review calculations and administration. Keep up to date with HMRC rates and rules.
- HR Administration - Accountable for completion of all HR administration, including new starters information and all HR letters etc. Overall responsibility for maintaining employee records,
HR Administrator - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience within an HR role including recruitment.
- Experience of inputting and / or checking payroll.
- Experience of supporting recruitment and selection.
- Strong administration skills with an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel & Powerpoint.
- Degree or qualification in HR Management and / or CIPD qualified preferred but not essential.
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly open nature and a genuine desire to be of assistance.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
HR Administrator - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £25k (pro rata) dependent on experience.
- Maternity Cover - 9 month contract expected.
- Monday to Friday - 5 days p/w with reduced / school hours considered.
- Fantastic staff travel concessions
- generous company benefits, including free parking, 25 days holiday (pro rata), pension, etc
Please apply for the position of HR Administrator or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk