Tour Co-Ordinator - School Travel, Excellent package!
This leading Educational Travel company offer a diverse range of unique and inspirational school trips and are the market leader in geography school trips abroad. As they continue to go from strength to strength, they are expanding rapidly and have a new opportunity for a Tour Co-Ordinator to join their friendly and professional team. As a Tour Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the administration and co-ordination of the arrangements for schools and group bookings to a range of diverse destinations.
Tour Co-Ordinator - Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide destination and general guidance to customers over the phone and by email. Aim to achieve additional revenue by upselling products as appropriate.
- Process and administer confirmed bookings on the system and ensure the customer is kept fully up to date throughout the booking journey.
- Responding to correspondence in writing or by phone as appropriate.
- Load contract and supplier information onto the in house computer system.
- Create detailed itineraries using your product knowledge to plan the details of each day.
- Provide suppliers with accurate customer rooming and passenger lists.
- Manage and resolve any issues arising in resort.
- Maintain an exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- provide cover on the emergency phone roster (approx 3 to 4 times per year).
Tour Co-Ordinator - Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Operations, customer service or after sales role in the travel industry.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills with ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
- Strong customer service and influencing skills.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach and deal with change in a pressurised environment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Knowledge of destinations- especially Iceland & Italy.
- Knowledge of Italy or Iceland would be an advantage.
- Previous successful applicants have come from a background in Operations, Customer Services, School Travel, Geography teacher.
Tour Co-Ordinator - Additional Information:
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted travel
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular health & wellbeing treatments available in the office
- Staff Social events
If you are interested in applying for the role of Tour Co-Ordinator, please apply online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk