Amadeus ticketer & Customer Support Executive - West Sussex up to £23k
This well known Worldwide Tour Operator are looking for an Amadeus ticketer & Customer Support Executive to join their Customer serivce team.
Amadeus ticketer & Customer Service Executive - role and responsibilities
- Authorisation of bookings - following a check list and passing/failing of bookings. Re-checking bookings that have failed the Auth (QC) process.
- Sending of invoices to clients once bookings approved.
- Producing and sending travel documents to customers.
- Issuing and reissuing of airline tickets using Amadeus, managing schedule changes and other Amadeus queues.
- Offering customer support pre-departure, in resort and post departure resolving any complaints raised by clients.
- Dealing with customers with regards to complaints, investigating the complaint internally and with suppliers and offering solutions to the client
- Negotiating with suppliers in the event of complaints raised and seeking a resolution.
- Manifests sent weekly to all destinations informed of arrivals on a weekly basis.
- Chasing and confirming supplier bookings. Dealing with queries that arise from suppliers/staff on reservations made, any emails put in TSKY queries folder.
- Processing of Interline bookings.
- Adhoc queries from Customer Services, Ticketing, Auth (QC) and Documentation inboxes
Amadeus ticketer & Customer Support Executive - skills
- This role requires a team player that has excellent attention to detail, and the ability to deal with customers at all levels confidently and empathetically.
- Confident using Amadeus and Amadeus ticketing.
- Other attributes that would support your application would be to have a basic understanding of excel, and also good letter writing skills.
- The ability to be flexible and willing to assist in all areas and take on new challenges is also required.
Some evening and weekend shifts will be required.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk