Yield Analyst - £30,000
This Global Travel Company are seeking a Yield Analyst to join their expanding team. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly successful and World renowned company. As Yield Analyst you will be responsible for the pricing strategy for your designated destinations.
Yield Analyst - Role & Responsibilities:
- Generate & execute pricing strategy to maximise yield.
- Analysis of Competitor price data to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Contribute to pricing policy proposal.
- Responsibility for reviewing price points, range of product and inventory within own destinations and highlighting issues to relevant teams as appropriate.
- Provide profitability analysis on promotional campaigns and yielding decisions.
- Provide prices to Marketing & Distribution to support marketing activity.
- Provide pricing advice to the business as required.
- Identify risks and opportunities and take appropriate action to mitigate or maximise accordingly.
- Manage & monitor product supplier overrides to ensure targets are hit to maximise profitability.
- Identification of functionality gaps resulting in business blockages.
Yield Analyst - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a Yield, Pricing or Commercial role.
- Travel Industry background preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail with strong acrruacy.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Yield Analyst - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £30,000 dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
- Excellent staff benefits and travel concessions.
Please apply for the role of Yield Analyst online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk