Dutch speaking Sales Executive - Netherlands & UK - Brighton up to £25K + BONUS
This international educational travel organisation specialises in arranging short-term placements for healthcare students in Africa, Asia and South America. As a dynamic and fast-paced organisation, there is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious dutch speaking Sales Executive to join the team. Based in their head office in Brighton, the successful candidate will be tasked with converting sales leads by handling inbound and outbound sales calls/emails for both the Netherlands and UK market. A desire to hit targets and pride in conversion rates is a necessity. The ability to build and develop relationships at all professional levels is key. A desire and enthusiasm to learn is also essential.
Dutch speaking Sales Executive - Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking initial contact with all NL customers (healthcare students and professionals) - includes contacting new and existing enquiries and responding to all incoming phone and email sales enquiries within set time frames
- Implementing the company strategy to grow the returning student Ambassador network. This includes building relationships with alumni students and professionals to obtain contributions (for marketing activity) and representatives (for events and marketing activity) to promote the company in the Netherlands
- Developing and maintaining relationships with university student societies to increase event opportunities, brand awareness and growth of the company in the Netherlands.
- Support the Events Executive whilst representing the company at university events across the UK
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the UK Development Manager
Dutch speaking Sales Executive - Candidate requirements:
- Dutch speaker and educated to degree level Minimum 2 years proven sales experience Energetic, focused and results oriented mentality, with the confidence to achieve targets and generate sales leads
- Excellent written and communication skills essential Presentation experience very advantageous
- Confident relationship building skills and the ability to engage with people of all ages and at all academic levels
- Full clean driving licence and valid passport
- Although the position is predominately based in the UK head office in Brighton, travel to other parts of the UK, and the Netherlands, for event purposes will be required.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk