DUTY OFFICER - up to £26,000. This prestigious Worldwide tour operator based in Crawley are looking for a Duty Officer to work within their Customer Sales and Service department. This is a rare opportunity to join the work force of one of the most reputable companies in the world. As a Duty Officer you will be liaising with customers overseas resolving issues in a prompt and precise manner.
Duty Officer Responsibilities :
- To take full ownership of in resort problems ensuring they are resolved in order to avoid post departure complaints
- 24 hour telephone liaison between customers and suppliers, ensuring the best possible service
- Accountable for finding solutions to assist customers whilst abroad
- Amandements to bookings and responding to queries for cusotmers departing within 24 hours.
- Provide general and administrative support to the Customer Sales and service managers
Duty Officer Skills required:
- Previous Duty Office work is desirable, but previous experience working for a Tour Operator or Airline is essential.
- Would suit candidates with previous Duty Office or Operations experience, Team Leaders that have dealt with in-resort issues or Airline / Ticket desk supervisor.
- Excellent customer service skills
- An eye for details is essential
- Ability to work effectively and constantly under pressure
- Amadeus is desirable
Duty Officer - Additional Information:
- This role is based on a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off.
- Salary £22,000 to £26,000 dependent on experience
If you are interested in applying for the role of Duty Officer and have the relevant skills please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please call 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk