DIRECT MARKETING MANAGER (TRAVEL INDUSTRY)
Salary up to £35k (depending on experience)
6 Month Contract position
A highly successful and well established travel company are looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to be responsible for effective planning, execution and reporting of direct marketing activity, predominantly direct mail, for their holiday and hotel brand.
Please note this is a 6 month Contract position with a possibility of becoming a permanent role.
Travel industry experience is preferred however not essential. This role is ideal for someone with a proven Direct Marketing Manager background or also someone with successful Project Management experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- To ensure that every campaign within the marketing plan is executed on-time, within budget and in keeping with the brand style
- Liaise with Head of Marketing, Product Managers and Yield teams to identify and collate product to be included in mailers
- Analyse individual mailings and other marketing activity in order to maximise the learnings from each one and apply that to all future plans
- Identify new opportunities and campaign plans
- Manage the direct marketing budget and line manage a Direct Marketing Executive
- Demonstrate tangible results weekly and monthly with written reports and presentations when required
- Liaise with external suppliers, internal/external designers & agencies and coordinate production, tender for work and negotiate best prices
- Support with copywriting and proofing
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A proven track record in direct marketing, specifically campaign planning, production and supplier negotiation
- Analytically-savvy, experience of database profiling and analysis would be beneficial
- An excellent copy writer with sharp proofing skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills, especially around deadlines
- Contribute to the Marketing team on a senior level, in a management role
- Excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to manage a range of projects to timescales and budget
To apply for this role please call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk