01-08-2018Travel Salary Index - 2018 H1 Overview
Strong travel wage growth in first half of 2018 - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index 2018 H1 Overview.
19-07-2018Travel Salary Index - June 2018
Records tumble in huge month for travel salaries - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index June 2018
03-07-2018C&M Reveals Gender Split In Travel Industry
Despite holding the vast majority of new roles within the travel industry, women are still routinely being overlooked for the top jobs, according to new research from C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment.
20-06-2018Travel Salary Index - May 2018
Southern salaries soar as Northern wages wane - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index May 2018.
23-05-2018Travel Salary Index - April 2018
Salaries rise again to near record high - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index April 2018.
Business Travel Consultant - Taunton - Out of Hours
|£26251.00 - £29568 per annum|
|Travel and Tourism|
Business Travel Consultant - Taunton - Out of Hours - £26,000 - £29,500
This amazing travel company in Taunton are looking for an Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant to join their night shift team. As well as an excellent salary you will be rewarded with 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Manage travel requirements (accommodation, travel, transfers and meetings) for valued corporate customers, providing practical and expert advice to customers
- Process bookings, amendments and cancellations via multiple contact channels
- React to and proactively contact customers in relation to sudden changes relating to travel plans, providing suitable alternatives
- Match appropriate travel products to customers' individual and unique requests
- Ensure best value fares and rates are offered and identified in line with specific customer needs and their relevant travel policies
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Business travel experience is essential
- Experience booking complex international air travel
- Experience of a Global Distribution System is essential, preferably Amadeus or Galileo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
8pm-8am across 4 days per week. The shift pattern does include working weekends. 4 nights on, 4 nights off
To apply for the role of Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk