19-07-2018Travel Salary Index - June 2018
Records tumble in huge month for travel salaries - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index June 2018
03-07-2018C&M Reveals Gender Split In Travel Industry
Despite holding the vast majority of new roles within the travel industry, women are still routinely being overlooked for the top jobs, according to new research from C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment.
20-06-2018Travel Salary Index - May 2018
Southern salaries soar as Northern wages wane - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index May 2018.
23-05-2018Travel Salary Index - April 2018
Salaries rise again to near record high - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index April 2018.
08-05-2018Travel Salary Index - March 2018
New salary high for standard travel jobs - C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment’s Travel Salary Index March 2018.
Retail Travel Consultant
|£14625 - £15000 per annum + monthly commission, pension, discounts|
|Travel and Tourism|
Calling all Retail travel consultants , travel sales agents , travel agents, travel reservations seeking fulltime OR part time work in Cambridgeshire
A leading, independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced Retail Travel Sales Consultants, travel agents, travel consultants, travel reservations staff, for their new Cambridgeshire Branch.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a BRAND NEW STORE in a location that does a lot of high value bookings, longahul and superior accommodations and holodays.
We have available 1x full time, and 1x part time position ( hours negotiable for part time), Offering a basic salary of up to £15,000 depending on experience, plus monthly bonus scheme/commission /incentives, pension, as well as generous staff discounts, concessions and is based on working 5 days in 7 with the exception of peek trading periods in January
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a busy retail travel branch
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made to worldwide destinations and Europe.
- Sell flights, accommodation, transfers, carhire and other ancillaries whilst working to both team and individual profit targets.
- Give excellent advise on a variety of destinations both worldwide and Europe
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have:
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant
- Worked within a Retail Travel, reservations, travel call center or Travel agency environment
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service
- The ability to close sales and upsell on extras
- A passion for travel with good worldwide travel geography knowledge
If you feel you have the experience or what it takes to succeed in this role and would love to sell independant Travel products then please get in touch asap to express your interest, apply on line or call Kelly or Helen at C&M Travel Recruitment on 01612384490
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk