Business Development Manager
This well established travel company are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team. The role will involve securing partnerships and corporate accounts and the integration of these accounts. Salary £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
Business Development Manager Role and responsibilities
- Identify and cultivate new clients as well as managing existing client retention.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends and new opportunities.
- Report on business analysis and ROI.
- Develop and implement Business Development strategies.
Business Development Manager Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience of B2B sales within the travel industry.
- Familiar with CRM systems and online booking technology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
Business Development Manager Key Benefits
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
- Hybrid working.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Senior Account Manager | Reigate
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Images for jobs
- Job Location
- Job Sector
- Business Development / Sales
- Job Type