Our client, an independent travel company based in West Sussex, is seeking an experienced Travel Consultant to join their team. The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday and some Saturdays which are worked on a rota basis of approximately two in four. You will be selling holidays, day excursions and cruises.
Travel Consultant responsibilites:
- Booking all manner of holidays including worldwide and cruises
- Provide excellent customer service and value to create the best holiday experience to customers
- Plan and book all aspects of the holiday
- Developing relationships with customers and suppliers
- Providing knowledge of all products
Travel Consultant skills required:
- Previous experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent customer service skills
- Worldwide knowledge
- Experience in cruise is preferred
- A variety of work (Private Hire, Excursions & UK/European Tours)
- Friendly management team, where you're not just a payroll number.
- Uniform provided
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPC training
If this sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 826 3562.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Senior Account Manager | London
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Images for jobs
- Job Location
- Job Sector
- Leisure Travel Consultant / Reservations
- Job Type
- Salary Bands
- 18,000 - 25,999