Polar Travel Specialist
This award winning travel company are the experts in their field and offer unique travel experiences to a wealth of wonderful destinations, with a focus on the natural world. They are adept at putting together the most extraordinary journeys and their team of travel specialists are experts in the regions they sell. They now have a vacancy for an experienced Polar Travel Specialist to join their team, and are looking for candidates with proven travel sales experience with extensive knowledge of the Polar regions and the ability to build bespoke tailor-made itineraries. Basic salary of up to circa £32k with a lucrative, uncapped commission scheme and the opportunity to experience regular fam trips.
Polar Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Within your specialist area, provide clients with a caring service, tailoring quotes to their specific requirements using your excellent destination and supplier knowledge.
- Following the client journey from initial enquiry and guiding them through the sales process and beyond to look after them every step of the way.
- Remaining sales focused, whilst ensuing you are concentrating on the needs of your clients and providing an exceptional personalised service throughout.
- Be pro-active in researching your region and learning about everything from accommodation & transport options, to culture, wildlife, and history. Understanding its unique proposition in the market.
Polar Travel Specialist - Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working in travel sales with tailor-made skills and strong knowledge of the Polar regions.
- Exceptional ability to build a rapport with clients and suppliers, delivering a bespoke, caring, and personalised service always.
- Results driven and pro-active with a motivation to learn, and increase your portfolio.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is imperative.
- Strong team player -working with your colleagues towards the same end goal.
Polar Travel Specialist - Key Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to circa £32k plus lucrative uncapped commission scheme
- Hybrid working, circa 2 days office based in East Sussex.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- Regular fam trips to an array of sensational destinations!
Please apply for the position of Polar Travel Specialist online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Team Leader | Reigate
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Images for jobs
- Job Location
- Job Sector
- Leisure Travel Consultant / Reservations
- Job Type
- Salary Bands
- 26,000 - 34,999