Senior Project Manager, Surrey / London - Hybrid. Global Travel Company, £Excellent. A fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable, multi-brand travel company where you will be responsible for leading a small team and delivering complex projects across the business.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities
- Work across multiple UK businesses/brands and be responsible for a team of 2.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget, designating resources, monitoring progress and updating stakeholders along the way.
- Define objectives and scope of projects.
- Preparing budgets and tracking costs.
- Provide project management expertise, managing risks and ensuring project management standards are adhered to.
- Work collaboratively with different departments and overseeing supplier performance.
- Measuring performance and driving continuous improvement.
Senior Project Manager Skills Required
- In depth project management experience, preferably gained within the travel industry but other backgrounds will also be considered.
- Experience managing large scale business projects
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of best practice, project management software tools and methodologies.
- Commercial acumen with an ability to assess data
- Resilient, hands-on, flexible and solution focussed characteristics.
Senior Project Manager Additional Details
- A highly competitive salary dependant on experience, to be discussed on application.
- Hybrid working (3 days in and 2 remote). The office based work would ideally be carried out in the Surrey offices, however 1 or 2 of these could be done from the companies London offices.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Sales Manager | Senior Appointments
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Images for jobs
- Job Location
- Job Sector
- Job Type
- Salary Bands
- 70,000 and above
- 60,000 - 69,999