Sales operations executive - Required for this luxury travel company based in North West London. They are looking for 2 sales operations executives, hybrid, 25/30k plus bonus and great benefits.
Sales operations executives duties
-Work alongside the Reservations team, supporting them primarily in the after sales process.
-Taking over the booking to finalise all concierge and any extra details that are required
-Complete simple booking amendments.
- Process all system bookings - this includes confirmations, cancellations and amendments
- Respond to client queries regarding their bookings and holidays booked
- Load all Ground Handling and chase missing flight details
- Arrange familiarisation (fam) trips from start to finish
- Bill checking and loading as well logging any discrepancies (if applicable)
- Assist the Reservations team with ad hoc tasks in order to help close a sale. Eg: checking availability, holding rooms, getting images and fact sheets
- Provide clients with factsheets, experiences and other pricing information.
Sales operations executives skills required
-They are open to look at travel graduates looking for their first job in travel to experienced operations/sales support candidates from the travel industry
-Attention to detail is a must
-Clear and professional phone manner
-Spanish speaking would be an advantage but certainly not a must
-This is a hybrid role, 2 days a week required in the office in London
-9am to 6pm Monday to Friday but they are open to different start and finish times
-Great benefits including unlimited holidays, great yearly bonus, flexible hours, private health insurance, pension, fam trips to amazing locations, regular company events.
If you are interested in the above role please apply online or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DT58398
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Location
- Job Sector
- Customer Service, Operations & Sales Support
- Job Type
- Salary Bands
- 26,000 - 34,999