This dynamic travel company who specialise in educational travel are looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their busy team. As Purchasing Manager, you will work with the Head of Product and Purchasing to implement new strategies ensuring all suppliers meet the business needs.
Purchasing Manger Role and Responsibilities
- Sourcing bed stock and tour services.
- Negotiate rates with suppliers.
- Monitor commercial and operational performance of suppliers.
- Identify offers and marketing contributions from suppliers.
Purchasing Manager Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong negotiating and relationship management skills.
- Written and spoken French or German.
- Able to utilise commercial Management Information reports.
Purchasing Manager Key Benefits
- Salary £32,000.
- Hybrid working.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Senior Account Manager | Reigate
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Location
- Job Sector
- Leisure Travel Consultant / Reservations
- Job Type
- Salary Bands
- 26,000 - 34,999