Travel Consultant - Wildlife Specialist
This successful travel company specialise in wildlife & nature holidays and offer an array of fantastic experiences including whale watching in Antarctica, gorilla trekking in Rwanda, bear watching in Finland plus many more. This is an exciting opportunity for a wildlife enthusiast with experience in sales to join this special company as a Travel Consultant.
Travel Consultant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Use your specialist knowledge to provide expert guidance and advice to customers to assist them in selecting the right holiday to a range of Worldwide destinations.
- Put together tailormade itineraries to meet the specific needs and interests of the customer.
- Use your excellent selling skills to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Provide exceptional customer service encouraging customers to book and return in the future.
Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Genuine passion for wildlife & nature. Strong worldwide destination knowledge and personally well travelled.
- Proven sales success, ideally gained in the travel industry.
- Self motivated with ability to manage workloads effectively to deliver target driven results.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build strong effective relationships.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy skills.
- Strong numerical ability
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Salary according to experience but circa £25k +, plus uncapped commission
- Monday to Friday 9 to 6
- Hybrid working, 1 to 2 days office based in Hampshire
- Regular familiarisation trips to fabulous destinations
Please apply for the position of Travel Consultant online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk