Deputy Marketing Manager
This leading holiday provider within the UK & European market have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Marketing Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting time to join this company as the pent up demand for holidays means that this company are busier than ever and the role of Deputy Marketing Manager is pivotal within this dynamic marketing team. If you are a marketing professional with proven experience of growing customer acquisition, strong project management skills, and on and offline experience in a direct marketing environment, this could the role for you.
Deputy Marketing Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the creation of marketing calendar and plans.
- Management of affiliate marketing relationships.
- Optimisation of the websites for organic search engine positioning.
- Liaise with agency on SEO, PPC, paid display, paid social strategy
- Project management.
- Involvement in marketing analytics and KPIs to identify optimisation opportunities.
- Development ideas, concepts & strategy to improve brand awareness and concepts and improve customer retention.
- Development of promotional strategies to drive incremental sales.
- Optimisation of direct marketing channels.
- Ensure customer acquisition targets, sales and conversions are achieved.
- Identification of future digital and traditional marketing trends and business models.
- Drive web traffic, brochure requests, calls and conversion.
- Development of a cohesive print strategy.
- Implement best practice tools and technologies required to improve customer acquisition, conversion, and performance.
Deputy Marketing Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in an on and offline direct marketing environment.
- Proven experience of improving ROI by increasing customer acquisition.
- Proven expertise with website optimisation and paid search, with ability to manage relationship with digital agency.
- Experience of managing external suppliers to achieve business objectives.
- A working knowledge of customer acquisition and retention models.
- Numerate, analytical and results focused.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proactive, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with demanding schedule and strict deadlines.
Deputy Marketing Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £35k according to experience
- Office based
- Free parking
- Discounted holidays
Please apply for the position of Deputy Marketing Manager online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk