CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE (Maternity cover) - Tour Operator £24.5K Hampshire
This award winning Adventure Tour Operator are looking for a Customer Relations Executive to join them on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Customer Relations Executive - Role Summary and Job Purpose:
- The Customer Relations Executive is responsible for ensuring that customer correspondence is dealt with swiftly and efficiently in accordance with company procedures and industry deadlines in addition to providing support to customers with their insurance claims, flight delays and lost property.
- A desire to provide world-class customer service and an ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to a very high standard is essential.
- The Customer Relations Executive must be sympathetic to customers and their needs, proactive and willing to turn their hand to any task.
Customer Relations Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Undertaking the investigation of any tour complaints or feedback both positive and negative - submitted directly or through Feefo or social media platforms - liaise with the relevant staff and suppliers and resolve customer concerns within set time limits.
- Making and receiving phone calls to/from customers and assisting them with any post-trip concerns, feedback or enquiries.
- Maintaining a high level First Contact Resolution rate - providing the best response and getting it right during first contact with the customer.
- Being proactive when complaints are received, identifying underlying trends and working with key stakeholders to prevent recurrence.
- Assisting customers with lost property claims or flight delay issues and insurance supporting documents where required.
- To actively monitor logs and complete tasks from other areas of the business that require Customer Relations' intervention or guidance.
- Careful administration of customer letters and e-mails, ensuring relevant files are kept up-to-date.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reports and complaints analysis if required.
- Ensuring the customer is kept at the heart of all assigned responsibilities and to provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times.
- Using sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations.
- Responding promptly to the needs of each customer & solicit feedback to help continually improve the level of service provided.
- Being a member of a motivated team and take an active role in engendering a positive, energetic and customer-focused working environment.
- Being flexible and willing to help out with any other area of the business as necessary.
Customer Relations Executive - Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate an excellent, grammatically correct, writing ability
- Strong telephone communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Focus on accuracy and quality with an excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instil trust and uphold the values of the business
- Ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment as well as other unexpected demands
- Previous experience in a busy Customer Relations or Service role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Experience of relationship management with suppliers
- Previous travel industry experience
- Working knowledge of consumer law and travel legislation
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk