Head of Marketing - London. An excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join an award winning travel business based in Central London.
Head of Marketing responsibilities:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading a team of around 15, creating and delivering a compelling multi-channel marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and increase sales/bookings. Digital marketing is a key focus area where further inroads can be made so we are looking for someone with a track record of driving ecommerce, digital and social marketing campaigns as well as more traditional advertising, PR, CRM, email marketing and customer communications.
Head of Marketing Skills Required:
- Experience of leading a marketing function, creating and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in the travel sector highly desired but other consumer industry experience also considered
- Track record of delivering ecommerce and digital marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of content strategies and social media platforms
- Understanding of web and conversion (preferred)
- Google Analytics knowledge (preferred)
- Work well under time-pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Head of Marketing Package
A basic salary of £60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience, plus bonus up to 10% plus benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/