Product Support Executive - Tour Operator - Surrey, up to £22,500 12 months Maternity cover
This well known Adventure Tour Operator is looking for a Product Support Executive to join their Product Team in their lovely offices in Surrey. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Product Support Executive - Role Summary and Job Purpose:
Product Support is a varied role responsible for support within the product team, with a focus on assisting the Operations Managers. They provide administrative support and departure specific information (ground releases) to ground agents and work closely with Customer Support and Sales on trip queries. In addition to providing flexible and adhoc cover for the Operations Managers Product Support also takes an active role in supporting the functions of Risk Management, quality, training and T/L retention.
Product Support Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Trip Preparation
- Send a limited number of Ground Releases and Final Pax lists to suppliers.
- Assist in updating TS where required, providing support for PEs.
- Customer Services
- Manage day to day sales queries (logs, IM and phone calls) and requests for Single Rooms.
- Assist with queries from customers to aid in the sale of tours.
- Assist with phone cover in peak periods.
- Trip Management
- Responsible for coordinating any incoming tasks whilst Operations Managers are out of the office and distributing work as required, including beginning the process of answering CR logs (CSQs, Reevoo, Happy Pax letters)
- Dealing with minor duty follow ups or incidents during a trip
- Leader & Trip Management:
- Manage Trip Report Form return.
- Assist with the preparation of CSQ agent reports.
- Assist with UK Leader arrangements - including booking flights, arranging visas, creating contracts, ordering trip funds and creating info packs.
- Assisting with Leader Incentives - collating votes for Leader awards, organising panel days, ensuring TLs due Longevity Awards are notified and paid.
- Audit and manage stocks of Leader Kit
- Load newly trained Leaders in to the system
- Leader Training
- Arranging accommodation, transfers and first Aid course for all Farnborough based Leader training
- Assisting with UK based Leader training and First Aid courses
- Preparing training documents for overseas training sessions
- Safety Management
- Maintain SOP records for Hotels, Vehicles, Vessels and Local Leaders
- Maintain PLI records for all agents
- Assist OMs with Activity checks for new trips
- Create and monitor monthly safety report
- Travel Fairs:
- Attend and participate in World Travel Market, Adventure Travel presentations and other Trade Fairs as requested.
- Meet with new and existing ground agents to ensure quality and safety on all Explore tours.
Product Support Executive - Person Profile
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is both an independent thinker and a team player.
- You should be able to demonstrate a record of working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- You should be comfortable in taking responsibility to challenge current processes.
- Whilst they work hard the company ethos is that they work in a place that is both positive and fun, and so it is essential that the successful candidate contribute to this.
- Your passion should be travel, we will be looking for a candidate who exudes enthusiasm for adventure travel
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk