This well established Business Travel Company are recruiting within their groups department for an experienced Operations Team Leader. Paying circa £38K, based in the City of London.
Operations Team Leader, Responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for the quality, performance and output of the Group Travel Consultants.
- Managing the daily operations through multiple inbound/outbound channels in the creation of all group travel meetings reservations as well as driving the creation of future reservations online.
- Meet and exceed service level agreements and business metrics.
- Conduct regular reviews and annual appraisals for all team members, identifying and delivering any training requirements
- Conduct monthly probation review meetings
- To manage the recruitment and selection process in conjunction with the Head of Group Travel
Operations Team Leader, Skills Required:
- Proven and strong background in leadership and managing a team ideally in the travel industry ideally working for a large Travel Management Company.
- Groups experience is ideal but not essential.
- Experience of operational management, preferably within the meetings and events industry
- Strong leadership, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Paying Circa £38K
- Based in the City of London
To apply for this Operations Team Leader please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG53422
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk