Commercial Coordinator - I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Coordinator for this dynamic prestigious travel product company based in Central London. They are looking for someone to play a key role in supporting the commercials team's daily operation. You will be responsible for the daily administration of the Commercial team to support their strategies. They will pay up to 26k!
Commercial Coordinator - Responsibilities:
- Assisting the commercial team with the deliverance of their B2B and B2C commercial processes and strategies.
- Processing daily bookings and capacity report
- Managing the Commercial Partnerships inbox and dealing with general enquiries.
- Responsible for producing commercial reports
- Reconciliation of partner invoices
- Managing group booking reports
- Daily CRM management - database upkeep
- General team administration
Commercial Coordinator - Key Skills:
- Commercial awareness
- Hands on team player
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven commercial experience in an admin and customer service role
- Travel industry experience
- Working hours - 9am to 6pm
- Benefits - Excellent Working Culture / Free Breakfast / Friday Fizz / Statutory pension / Carnaby Card / Comp Lounge Entries / Health Care CashPlan
If this role is of interest to you or this role or you have the relevant experience please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me Quoting SO52747 on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk