Data Analyst - Graduate Opportunity up to £21k
This prestigious travel company renowned globally and synonymous with exceptional service are looking for a Data Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. If you are a graduate with a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics or Finance with advanced Excel skills this is an amazing opportunity to step on the career ladder and join this World famous travel brand.
Data Analyst - Responsibilities:
- Assist in generating and executing price changes to maximise profitability & yield.
- Contribute to providing prices to marketing team to support marketing activity.
- Accountable for responding to price match queries.
- Responding to operational pricing queries.
- Contribute to the review of price points, and product & inventory within own destinations and highlighting relevant issues.
- Analysis of data logs and taking appropriate action to rectify.
- Assist in the identification of system errors, support of user testing and implementation of projects as requested.
Data Analyst - Skills & Experience Required:
- Graduate with degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, business, finance or similar
- Experience in a pricing & yield role in the travel industry advantageous but not a necessity.
- Fully computer literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Analytical & logical thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Consideration given to Mathematics Graduates with no previous experience.
- Previous successful candidates have come from a background of Yield Executive, Pricing Executive, Commercial Executive, Revenue Management, Yield Analyst or Pricing Analyst.
Data Analyst - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £19,000 to £21,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits and staff travel concessions
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week - Flexi tme!
- Free Parking and subsided rail travel / season ticket loans
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in applying for the position of Data Analyst please apply online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk