Events Coordinator - Amazing Opportunity!
6 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity for a Hotel Operations Assistant to join a great team based in Tunbridge Wells. The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for handling the company's hotel group bookings using the in house computer system.
Events Coordinator - Main Duties
- To contact the company's hotel database across Europe reserving group allocations for tours where required.
- To upload and update hotel data base on company's computer system.
- To manage the hotel contracts and the authorisation of payments.
- To assist with any other administrative or operational duties that may reasonably from time to time arise.
Events Coordinator - Skills Required
- Experience in the hotel industry preferably handling group bookings.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to oversee hotel contracts and payment deadlines.
- Cheerful and confident telephone manner, as the role will also include aspects of sales and customer liaison.
- The office can be quite high pressured on busier days so you will need to be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritise workloads to make sure all deadlines are met.
- Previous Hotel / hospitality / Travel industry experience is preferable.
Events Coordinator - Additional Information
6 month contract
Hours - Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
(Occasional extra hours may be required but will be paid in addition)
Holiday 25 days (Pro rata)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk