Air Product Trainer - £24,000 - £28,000 - Monday - Friday
This leading worldwide travel company are currently recruiting for an Air Product Trainer to specialise in complex multi-stop and round the world flights. You'll be joining the existing team of Air Product Experts in lovely offices in central Brighton.
Air Product Trainer Features:
As an Air Product Trainer, you will play a critical role in the continual development of the new and existing sales staff by developing, delivering and reviewing induction training and advanced training. You will also act as an Air Product Expert by auditing and enhancing complex multi-stop and round the world flight itineraries along with resolving ticketing and airline disputes.
This is not a customer-facing role, so you'll have control over your day to day workload. You'll liaise with the other APEs and the sales teams to help them create fully tailor-made, complex flight itineraries to destinations all over the world.
Air Product Trainer Skills Required:
- Proven experience in writing organising and delivering training
- Detailed knowledge of a portfolio of round the world flight contracts
- Detailed understanding of point to point / open jaw tickets
- At least two years' experience using the GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre)
- Locating, understanding & interpreting fare rules on GDS
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- Experience of liaising with airlines, including complaint resolution
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Natural rapport-building skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
Air Product Trainer Extra Information:
This is a Monday - Friday role with excellent benefits including:
- High basic salary
- Free lunch provided daily
- Company pension contributions
- Health & well-being cashback plan (after probation period is complete)
- Staff travel fund for personal trips (£500 pro-rata)
- Monthly company-wide bonus scheme paying up to £1,200 per year
- Enhanced maternity/paternity package
- Additional pension contributions and extra holiday allowance in reward for long-term serviceMembership of the Easit Travel Club scheme offering discounts on rail and bus fares in Sussex, plus other travel benefits
To apply for the role of Air Product Trainer please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk