***START YOUR NEW TRAVEL SALES JOB IN SEPTEMBER***
Travel Sales Consultant (Part Time AND Full Time) required for a very well established and unique travel company that offers a unique travel / holiday product. The Travel Sales Consultant will be offered a basic salary up to £17,500 as well as a salary review after probationary period + OTE up to £23,000 as well as incentives and great company benefits.
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals from either the Travel or Lettings industries or that have experience in a call centre / contact centre sales environment that is looking to sell a quality travel and holiday product and be part of a close knit team, then this could be the next role for you.
Travel Sales Consultant will be a constant role model and ensure every customer is given a 'World Class Experience' with main responsibilities being:
- Speaking to customers daily, sharing your great experiences with customers, motivating and utilising your sales skills and product knowledge to convert inquiries to bookings.
- Responsible for maximising every sales opportunity and ensuring that the purchase exceeds customer expectations
- To ensure that every call maximises income per booking, that the quality of the call exceeds Customer Expectations and that all Company procedures are adhered to.
Suitable candidates for this unique and very challenging Travel Sales Consultant MUST:-
- Have worked within a similar sales role within the Travel or Lettings industries OR contact centre sector however candidates will be considered from other sales target driven backgrounds too
- Have proven experience in meeting and surpassing sales targets
- Have a background in quality and service
- BE ABLE TO START ON 24th September
To apply for this unique Travel Sales Consultant role please email your CV to email@example.com apply below or call Sunny on 0161 238 4494