UK General Manager - West London. Excellent knowledge of the Airline and Tourism Sectors? Track record of trade sales in the UK travel industry with inspirational leadership skills? If you are looking to work for a well established, mid-sized travel company who offer great exposure to international markets with the autonomy and responsibility to lead their UK operations based from London then this could be the role for you!
UK General Manager Responsibilities
You will have full operational and strategic responsibility to run the UK business, ensuring the teams skills are constantly being developed and that they remain motivated and high-performing team. You will seek to develop existing key accounts whilst playing a key hands on role in generating new clients. You will have full P&L accountability of the business so will need to to commercially astute and have a strong grasp of the financials.
UK General Manager Skills Required
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience working in the UK Travel Industry, preferably across airlines and tourism boards
- Broad commercial experience across sales, marketing, partnerships and general management would be desirable
- A hands on and inspirational leader who can get the best out of their people, leading by example
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic approach to business
- Commercially astute with strong financial acumen
General Manager Package
A competitive basic salary + bonus, dependent on experience (to be discussed on application).
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/