Product & Marketing Executive - Travel
This company are a consortia for independent travel businesses, and are the largest independent travel network in Europe. They are the leaders in networking businesses and members to the benefit of the independent travel market. The Product & Marketing Executive is a varied role suited to anyone with a background in travel, looking for a first step into Product & Marketing.
Product & Marketing Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with members and managing customer relationships.
- Contacting suppliers for product details and approval process for print.
- Planning, producing and scheduling social media.
- Assisting with multiple marketing projects according to the marketing schedule.
- Production and distribution of consumer email marketing on a weekly basis.
- Writing and proof reading copy.
- Attendance at relevant trade shows and events.
Product & Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel industry experience.
- Marketing qualification / experience is beneficial, particularly email marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Excel skills.
Product & Marketing Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary according to experience but circa £17.5k
- Monday to Friday 0900 to 17.30
Please apply for the position of Product & marketing Executive online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk