This leading Sports Tour company based South Essex are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant to help them manage the continued growth. Paying up to £30K
Executive Assistant and Project Support, Responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Event organising such as invitations to client dinners
- Assist in the organisation of advertising and marketing materical Inc social media
- Main point of contact to a number of high profile ambassadors, including scheduling appointments, payment of invoices and expenses, making travel arrangements etc
- The main area of Project Support is in regard to the structuring of tournaments and events which will also include setting up marketing and promotion of the events and assisting with delivery of them.
Executive Assistant and Project Support, Skills Required:
- Experience of supporting (and ideally managing) projects, especially commercial projects
- Very strong previous PA / EA experience.
- The role requires confidence and planning, marketing and communication
- Experience of handing projects independently.
- Exceptional orgisational and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with strong Word and Excel skills
- Relevant experience in the travel and/or sports industry dealing with group bookings and hotel bookings
- Paying up to £30K
- Based South Essex
- For the right individual, there are fantastic career opportunities for advancement.
To apply for this Executive and Project Support please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG49256
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk