Online Manager - Travel Company
This company are the largest consortia for independent travel businesses, they drive and support initiatives to help independent travel companies to develop and grow their businesses. The Online Manager will take overall responsibility for all online marketing activity.
Online Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan & execute all website, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design and own all social media activity.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against kpi's. Optimise spend and performance based on insights.
- In collaboration with internal colleagues, create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Evaluate end to end customer journey & experience across all channels and customer touch points.
- Manage relationships with digital agency and vendor partners.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Online Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Marketing Degree preferred, with proven experience in digital marketing being essential.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience of identifying target audiences and devising engaging and informative digital campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent working knowledge of web analytic tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient, organised and diligent with ability to manage workload and prioritise according to business demands.
Online Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £27k dependent on experience.
- Central office location, small friendly team, good staff benefits.
Please apply for the position of Online Manager online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk