Arabic Speaking Lifestyle Concierge, London, Salary £27k + bonus
This award winning luxury lifestyle management company is seeking experienced luxury client specialists who speak Arabic and English fluently to join the team You will be working with VIP clients managing any needs they require and offering excellent levels of service. They offer a fantastic salary up to £27k with a good bonus.
Arabic Speaking Lifestyle Concierge Responsibilities:
* Having an in-depth understanding of your members' lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
* Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
* Managing customer requests on the phone
* Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
* Always go above and beyond on your members' requests
* Proactively offering tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
* Ensure members' expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
* Always act in the best interest of your members, ensuring their needs are met
* Ensure quality information is held on members' profiles including their personal preferences
* Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members
Arabic Speaking Lifestyle Concierge Requirements:
* Experience in working with UHNW Middle Eastern clients and families, understanding their requirements
* Fluent in Arabic and English
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A passion for customer service is a must
* A fantastic talent for delighting customers who expect the finest service
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
* Embraces a complex, busy and dynamic work environment
* Supplier management and negotiation skills
* Computer literate to a high level
If you are interested in applying for this above role please wither apply online or call Nick on 0207 397 1286 or send your cv to Nick@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk