PPC Specialist - Travel Industry - Crawley
This well established business within the travel industry are looking for a PPC Specialist to be responsible for the hands on management of several of their brands. You will take the accounts through exciting projects.You will be managing google and bing accounts and working closely with the marketing, call centre, product and commercial teams.
PPC Specialist - Features:
- You will manage campaign strategy for paid search accross several brands and across all paid search platforms
- You will manage creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and ad groups
- You will manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting and the bidding strategy
- Tracking all spend and performance is a large part of the role
- You will also be expected to explore new platforms and opportunities in online advertising
PPC Specialist - Skills Required
- You must have a passion for PPC and be able to communicate extremely well with key managers through the business
- Perhaps you are a marketing graduate with a year's placement in PPC or digital marketing
- You must have the ability to manage large keyword campaigns
- You must have the ability to use the PPC toolkit to adapt to PPC strategy
PPC Specialist Additional Information:
- You will be working in a very supportive environment where your career development is a priority. There is a good benefits package, competitive remuneration and good office location.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk