French Speaking Travel Consultant
French Speaking Travel Consultant required for this Worldwide Travel Specialist in Brighton. You will specialise in multi-sector/round-the-world itineraries to Long Haul destinations. Industry-leading salary on offer for candidates with experience, £19,000 to £25,000 plus uncapped commission.
French Speaking Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Tailormake dream trips for customers, incorporating multistop flight itineraries, accommodation, adventure tours and more.
- Provide the customer with expert advice on routings and destinations, inspiring customers to travel based on your personal travel and experience gained.
- Utilise Galileo Flight Reservation System to book multi sector itineraries.
- Work towards and achieve revenue targets.
French Speaking Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have fluent French language skills, either native or to degree level.
- Travel consultancy expertise - experience of working in a targetted sales role is essential,
- Proficiency using Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan preferred.
- Multi-sector/round the world fare building knowledge.
- Passion for adventure/off-the-beaten track style of travel
- Personally traveleld to Australia,m New Zealand, Asia and / or South America highly desirable.
- Strong selling skills with a passion for travel.
- Non travel background considered, provided you have a background in a targetted sales role with proven success of achieving targets, with personal experience of travelling to a variety of longhaul destinations (preferably Australia & Asia).
French Speaking Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Basic salary of between £19,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
- Lucrative commission structure.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment.
- Casual dress.
- Sundays off and approximately 1 or 2 Saturdays per month dependent on demand.
- Staff travel allowance to enable you to take a yearly fam trip to a Worldwide destination!
If you are interested in the position of French Speaking Travel Consultant please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk